I am selling a Do Luck Duckbill carbon fiber trunk for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (fits 2007-2016 Evo X, CZ4A). This is the non-keyhole, 102.9kwtx version of the trunk.

This is a genuine Do Luck imported from Japan by Bulletproof Automotive (the sole US supplier). It would be an excellent candidate for matching paint as the carbon fiber clear finish has oxidized, yellowed, and a superficial clear touchup on the top side from a few years ago has begun peeling. I am selling it because I have the OEM and am moving, can't bring both hoods and don't have the time to have it painted (otherwise I would).

A Do Luck trunk costs $1295+taxes+freight ($100) =$1500. Or, you can purchase this one for $399, have it painted, for half the cost.

I have attached photos of this item (in carbon fiber) and what it would look like if painted... it is a very cool upgrade for the EVO X, and as I said, if I had the time and space, I would definitely have it painted myself.

Condition: top (horizontal) surface has yellowed, and a touchup with clear in a few spots from a few years ago has begun peeling (I.e. looks like crap); back (vertical surface) still in decent shape; no cracks, nicks, dents or structural issues. Fits OEM and doesn't require any modification.

Local pickup only. Feel free to ask questions, I can provide additional photos upon request. And I will consider reasonable offers.