Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am getting ready to pull the trigger on buying the trunk. But from some old posts looks like the trunks had some serious issues with size and fitment does anyone know if those issues have been resolved?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Interested myself. Subbed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I purchased my CF Do Luck trunk last year. Fitment is great and on point. But I'm going back to stock look so mines might be for sale soon.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I ordered one mid last month, I'll let you know in.... like 6+ months if you still don't have one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought my carbon fiber do-luck trunk about 2 years ago now but the fitment is great for an aftermarket part. I was definitely not impressed with the overall finish of the carbon fiber though, the APR carbon stuff i have looks way better. I just ended up having it painted to match the car ha.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I ordered one mid last month, I'll let you know in.... like 6+ months if you still don't have one.
Damn, that's how long it takes to have them made and shipped?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Old thread I know but FYI I have just listed my Do Luck boot with Neo Chrome badge for Evo X on Ebay this evening. It won't let me post a link but I'm sure you can find it! Cheers

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
So I am getting ready to pull the trigger on buying the trunk. But from some old posts looks like the trunks had some serious issues with size and fitment does anyone know if those issues have been resolved?
They've been resolved. This happened around 2014. I ordered mine back then and had to wait about 8 months for Do-Luck to make new batches. I got mine and it fit like a glove and is still nice and tight. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts