Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after my build is done my door locks and heater don't work.
need help asap. the key less entry don't work, the lights flash and alarm works but door locks don't. the heater fan don't work either. the knobs have power and lights work, but no blower. also the trunk don't pop with the keyless.. I check most fuses and they are fine. I am lost.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have not checked it.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did not pull harness with the engine. might just take it in and see what they say

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its fixed.. found the issue lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
My buddy just blew one of those fuses in his EVO. Anyone have a part number for it? I've been searching but I couldn't find any references. I'm going to check my repair manual later but at least if I don't find it someone might answer here.

·
Registered
492 Posts
nvm found it

·
Registered
252 Posts
My buddy just blew one of those fuses in his EVO. Anyone have a part number for it? I've been searching but I couldn't find any references. I'm going to check my repair manual later but at least if I don't find it someone might answer here.
nvm found it
Not that i need to know now, but maybe we will later .... what was the answer? :tumbleweed:

·
Registered
492 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My door locks are not working and my blower and after market radio is that the fuses on the positive battery post because mine dont look blown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts