Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
MODS please ban this GUY!!! does not help he just trying to post SH$% and not help out the topic. FU#%$N FNG
They are spam bots. They are supposed to include a link. But are so useless they cant even do that.

Plus, there are no moderators or admin around anymore. Which is fucking hilarious. I bet if you mention another forum like boosted forums, you get banned though.

To try and help. I have never heard of this place. It would be better to stick with the guys we know. So WTF tuning, or chet rickerman tuning.

Edit : if you're in CA, also check out 5150 racing
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are spam bots. They are supposed to include a link. But are so useless they cant even do that.

Plus, there are no moderators or admin around anymore. Which is fucking hilarious. I bet if you mention another forum like boosted forums, you get banned though.

To try and help. I have never heard of this place. It would be better to stick with the guys we know. So WTF tuning, or chet rickerman tuning.

Edit : if you're in CA, also check out 5150 racing
5150 sucks!!! john is really bad with customer service and the shop never answer emails or answers the phone.
Dr.Boost is huge in SO CAL.
https://www.facebook.com/drboosttuned/

·
Registered
910 Posts
If you have to ask around, then I would assume they aren't as popular as you would suggest. Not to invalidate their work, but usually shops who have a great rep spread quickly.

There are a few well-known shops and tuners who will cater to an E-tune, such as WTF, RickermanTuned, Whalen Speed, and more. It's a fairly popular option now, you just need the required equipment to do so.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
5150 sucks!!! john is really bad with customer service and the shop never answer emails or answers the phone.

Dr.Boost is huge in SO CAL.

https://www.facebook.com/drboosttuned/
Lol. Just going by what I've seen/heard buddy.

As said above. I've never heard of Dr.Boost. but I'm also in Houston, and have the privilege of Kozmic motorsports being about 20 minutes away hahaha.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you guys so much. I do appreciate it for sure. but even with 5150 all their reviews are horrible which i should have listen to. thanks again for the help guys.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so i guess no one has had experience with that tuner.. thats all i was looking for. thanks guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my close buddy is currently tuned by DR.Boost and he’s pushing 550whp 500wtq on a mustang dyno i believe on a mhi with a built motor.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i did take my car to DR.BOOST and have no issue at all with my flex fuel tune he provided. If you are in SOCAL more so by SD you should consider him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts