Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
aka ityn
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I attended the dragon hill climb this past weekend. Twice as many racers competed at this event in comparison to the last. This event is getting bigger and bigger, especially since thousands in Italy
watched the live stream of the rally car #1 (Robevo's class). I had the opportunity to meet many great people, and had a great time. I worked the event this time, but next time I'll be racing with them.

Even if you are unable to race, working the event is one of the best ways to spectate. Yeah, it's volunteer... but they really take care of you and there is no better way to spectate the event.
All the workers got free swag, paid hotel, and plenty of free food... including a social night with a steak dinner and all the beer you could want. They booked an entire restaurant for the workers
and the racers, including a live band. Enough talk, here are some of the pictures I took this weekend...

Starting with registration, and a few of my favorites

·
Registered
809 Posts
WOW!! Awesome man! How did that evo sound? Mean?? Thanks for sharing though! Looks like it was a great time

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
Thank You Ian for the pictures and your work on the stage. It was great to see you out there hopefully next time we can be there again.

Here is my mistakes inside video for a time being :)

here are the overall results:

http://www.ccrscca.com/results/CTD4/ctd4_raw.htm

·
Registered
186 Posts
awesome video!

Driver: What's this!?

Navigator: it's rain.

not exactly the answer he was looking for...

LMAO!

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
thank you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.