Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seeing if anyone has the values for either the newer style dw1300s or the map 3.5 intake they have scaled. after rebuilding my engine my injector scaling went crazy and i have made pretty large maf scaling changes and still had injector latency issues. I do not have the stuff to easily reinstall a stock intake so i was seeing if someone could post the values for either to make things a little easier.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool i will try these vallues and see where thye put me. i tried using yours when i got the newer style injector and it did not work. i had to remove about 30% of latency values to scale them but it seems my replacement engine had a lot of unknown issues. I had my fuel trims roughly +- 1 before the new engine and now nothing is even close. the only change this time is a fuel pressure regulator but i tried the stock one for a day and it did not change much.
Have you seen how the updated style is compared to the originals for tuning?

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
cool i will try these vallues and see where thye put me. i tried using yours when i got the newer style injector and it did not work. i had to remove about 30% of latency values to scale them but it seems my replacement engine had a lot of unknown issues. I had my fuel trims roughly +- 1 before the new engine and now nothing is even close. the only change this time is a fuel pressure regulator but i tried the stock one for a day and it did not change much.
Have you seen how the updated style is compared to the originals for tuning?
What's your base fuel pressure?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.