Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, i want to make this thread to resume and share the results of a couple of things i previously talk in other threads.
Num 1; i made a thread back in december about an intake for christmas. Well i finally installed it!!!!:dancebanana:
Num 2; the other thread i made was about brake pads. I ended buying the stoptech pads and also install it today. so far so good but in a couple of weeks i will let you know how they fills.

Here are some pics and vids of a couple of dyno runs with/out the intake (AFE air intake)
I was very happy with the results. Baseline was 233hp, after intake installed 244hp. So i gain 11 hp with it. No tune for now, next is the exhaust sistem and then a tune!!
What do you think guys? it is ok? im not so sure what to expect from just the intake :confused2:
Sorry for the backwards pics, dont know how to correct it!
i am trying to upload some videos :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Heyy!! come on guys!! post your opinions and thoughts about the intake and dyno run:(. I am very exited since is the first time i do all this. I want to know your thoughts about the increase of power because of the intake and base number etc. Plus I really want your advise in what should be my next mods! Maybe an exhaust???:godance:

·
[Local Team Member], aka JDAVID-EVO X
16,650 Posts
Don't be sad just enjoy your car bro.

Next mod; upper intercooler pipe, replace your Fuel pump relay if you haven't done it for green/blue relay, 3-port, wideband+boost gauge, test pipe, exhaust and most important Tune!.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't be sad just enjoy your car bro.

Next mod; upper intercooler pipe, replace your Fuel pump relay if you haven't done it for green/blue relay, 3-port, wideband+boost gauge, test pipe, exhaust and most important Tune!.
Hahaha yeahhhhhh. i just was superrr happy and try to post it here as soon as i can to share it with everyone.:godance:

don't know to much about the fuel pump but I imagine that it is to increase the amount of fuel in to the engine:duh: and i have no idea what a 3 port does. :tumbleweed: If you can illuminate my ignorant mind i will apreciate it :slaphead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.