Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got my car on the Dyno since my install..

247whp and 249wtq

2010 Lancer GTS
2.4L

RA Turbo (7psi)
X Intercooler
Injen CAI
AMS Test Pipe
DC Sports 3" Exhaust
X Injectors

Next on the list..Evo Cams -- Hopefully by the end of summer.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
decent numbers... i used to have GTS as well. Was a fun car, would have never dreamed of doing a turbo in it tho.

PS - I think you may have to blank out the company name and website info since they aren't a vendor here. Might be alright since no phone #... mods will have to decide.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
decent numbers... i used to have GTS as well. Was a fun car, would have never dreamed of doing a turbo in it tho.

PS - I think you may have to blank out the company name and website info since they aren't a vendor here. Might be alright since no phone #... mods will have to decide.
If I had it all over again I wouldnt have but I did, and its a done deal now haha. This is my first Forced Induction build..so Ive learned some things to do and not to do with my next car. Its been a good learning experience, but no where near my last build. I was happy with the numbers, rated 169hp at the crank NA..so it is a pretty nice increase.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
If I had it all over again I wouldnt have but I did, and its a done deal now haha. This is my first Forced Induction build..so Ive learned some things to do and not to do with my next car. Its been a good learning experience, but no where near my last build. I was happy with the numbers, rated 169hp at the crank NA..so it is a pretty nice increase.
ya definitely a nice increase... prolly 100 or so whp. What is the RA turbo like compared to the RoadRace turbo kit for performance?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya definitely a nice increase... prolly 100 or so whp. What is the RA turbo like compared to the RoadRace turbo kit for performance?
Well they both run at 7psi, I think the RRM turbo performs closer to the X turbo. Mine spools pretty low which I like. I am a bigger fan of the fact that I am running a good quality OEM part on my car. And I built my kit for half the price RRM charges.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very Impressive man! In case you don't see my post on the other thread, can you please PM me on that parts list for your 2.4L - Ralliart Conversion kit? My buddy want's to do the same thing. I also read if you could do it all over again you wouldn't? Why is that? Do you feel your build isn't that safe? I'm looking to sell my parts off my Ralliart to my buddy and then do an X Swap for my car if our plan will work. You are the key to our plan!

-Ray

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.