Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

at the moment I am in a very dark place with my project, if possible I would like to enlist someone's e-tune services. I have a very odd issue with a brand new motor installed and after trying many outlets in my country, I have not been able to find a competent person to help me solve my problem.

Razorlab got me sorted with a xml for my rom (53590012) and after much research I found out about enabling mode23 within the xml and rom. I am still unsure if the mut table is correct tho.

If anyone accepts and need more info, I will gratefully supply anything needed, thank you in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's a quick run down, incase anyone is interested.

Installed a built new motor I purchased

Block: 90mm bore 9:1 CP Pistons, 94mm Manley crank, Manley turbo tuff rods.

Head: kelfords 214c cams, +1mm valves (gsc, I think), stage 2 port and polish, Cosworth 90mm headgasket.

The car already had the evo x stock turbo, Aem water/meth, AMS intercooler and piping, tomei DP with AMS free flow cat and magnaflow catback..... I destroyed the stock bottom end with this running 27psi boost.

Now, after the install, the car starts, idles and revs on cold start I currently have it set to idle at 1050. As the coolant temp hits 95degC, it refuses to idle, but if throttle is pressed the vehicle will rev. As soon as the pedal is released the car just sputters at around 500rpm or cuts out....Any E-tuner who is willing to take this on is more than welcome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts