Nice! I was tuned in September in Texas so hopefully it was 85%. I want to get some kind of tester to see what I'm filling up with here.I was tuned on the hottest day GA has experienced in a decade... it was 115 with the heat index that day! STILL made 385/350 on dynamics! The shop mechanics kept coming into the waiting area just to get water and stand in front of the a/c while dripping sweat.
LOL I would guess Im running rich year round haha!
Yeah the 3 is at least 70% ethanol so e70 pretty much.most of the time here in the state we are in 3% which = to E70?
If youre talking about the tester, sure! I just have to order one first, lolcan i borrow it lol
With alcohol all these bad things will happen:
1) Your fuel system will melt and all plastic will turn into a slurry that runs out on the road causing accidents
2) The engine will explode because it can't "knock" and will just hit a threshold and window your block and atomize your valves
3) At the gas station when filling with E85 you will light on fire and it will burn clear so you can't see the flames, you'll be on fire but won't know it you'll be really hot though
4) When you store it for over a day, it separates and turns into toxic chemicals that cause retardation in most people
5) You're just subsidizing rich farmers that are all laughing at us from their farms. Next time you drive past a farm, look at the cows. They are smirking. They think we are all suckers.