Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I just turned 31 and noticed my hair is thinning. Significantly. Mostly toward the front area, not the back patch. It's coming out in the shower, I notice it on my hands, etc. I'm never one to lay over and die so I'm trying to research options.
Anyone on here tried anything like Rogaine, specifically the foam? I know there's supposedly the Magic 3 or something like that, but wanted to ask personal experiences if any.

p.s. :wallbash:

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Well with less hair you are lighter and more aerodynamic so therefore you will drive much much faster :p

Have you looked into organic/natural stuff? Netflix keeps adding these documentaries that I keep watching. I actually watched this "toxic free lifestyle" one over the weekend. People using all organic soap, shampoo, deodorant, household cleaners and claiming its cured allergies and other issues. These people may be nuts and making shit up but it couldnt hurt to switch to some organic shampoo and see if it atleast slows the hair loss.

I actually worked with a guy that was 32 a few years back that was bald on just the center of his head. He tried all the store bought stuff like rogain but nothing worked for him. He was going to do some transplant where they take hair from your back but then he left the company and we havent kept in touch.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
im thinning out but it run's in my family "the bald gene" so im not to worried about that cause when i went thru basic traning they shaved my head and it did not look that bad so eventually i will shave it all again :D

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im thinning out with a receading line and Im only 29.
It is not! I JUST saw you dude. Leave it up to the nicest man on the planet to do a relating post. Thanks Mike, you're the best. I don't know how you do it. Support...if anything, right? I'm freakin out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
hell, youre lucky u made it that far! I started "thining" by 17-19, started noticing loss by 21, and now (33) have a nice hole in the back to match the front as well... :wallbash:
Tried propecia, etc... waste of $$$
gotta love it!
u / ppl will get used to it, trust me. Some will even like it...

·
aka mrubino83
4,161 Posts
It is not! I JUST saw you dude. Leave it up to the nicest man on the planet to do a relating post. Thanks Mike, you're the best. I don't know how you do it. Support...if anything, right? I'm freakin out.
Haha. Thanks , but trust me it is. It's not as noticeable when my hair is longer, but I just recently shaved my head for summer, and my parents both made comments on my receding hair line when I saw them. No worries, it will all be gone sooner or later anyway.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
I dont have that problem but just do me a favor. Dont comb your hair over to try and hide it. That is all I ask.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
You have a comb over?

meh, fuck it. Its only hair and you really shouldnt give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. I know its easy for me to say, but once you come to terms with it, you are oging to be better off

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You have a comb over?

meh, fuck it. Its only hair and you really shouldnt give a shit what anyone else thinks about it. I know its easy for me to say, but once you come to terms with it, you are oging to be better off
Haha no comb over yet. But I do consciously brush my hair to the side to lessen the damage. I'm sure I'll come to terms. Maybe I was just hoping for that one success story from someone on here...that "hey man, this worked for me" false hope, you know? *shamefully bows head, then quickly picks back up, thinking people are staring*

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
haha. Dont get down dude. This happens to MANY guys. There is a guy here that is 21 and he is thinning real bad. Then another dude that is holding on for dear life. I tell him that he just needs to let it go cause its getting out of control lol.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts