Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Just incase anyone was wondering....I fixed the problem. What was it? Well the dealer said they fixed and replaced fuses; however, all they did was clear the codes and sent me on my way for 100 dollars. So today my friend and I went at figuring out the problem and pulled the fuse they said they replaced and it was burned up, not broken, but burned up. So when we tested it read like a good fuse, I am assuming thats what the dealer did to. To anyone who has this problem....Clear the codes, turn car off, install new fuse, turn car on, and have a nice day!

All in all if the dealer would have replaced it in the first place I wouldn't have had this whole delima!

Thanks to all that helped. Everything is good now!

P.s. its fuse #12.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just incase anyone was wondering....I fixed the problem. What was it? Well the dealer said they fixed and replaced fuses; however, all they did was clear the codes and sent me on my way for 100 dollars. So today my friend and I went at figuring out the problem and pulled the fuse they said they replaced and it was burned up, not broken, but burned up. So when we tested it read like a good fuse, I am assuming thats what the dealer did to. To anyone who has this problem....Clear the codes, turn car off, install new fuse, turn car on, and have a nice day!

All in all if the dealer would have replaced it in the first place I wouldn't have had this whole delima!

Thanks to all that helped. Everything is good now!

P.s. its fuse #12.
Curious when you say fuse number 12 which number 12 fuse are you talking about? The one under the hood or in the car under the dash board

1 - 10 of 10 Posts