Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

In Ecuflash just flashed my first map on my EDM SST, but after flash i turned off ignition as per instructions then turned on car and saw the engine check light so I went into evoscan and checked the DTC codes:

U0100: Engine time-out error
P1871: APS system (Signal abnormality)

Checked them out , and I read in a thread that the SST always throws codes after a reflash and need to clear them.. is this true?

·
Registered
5,623 Posts
i havent touched the tune of my car. But on my srt-10 ram when i changed the tunes with my sct tuner, the CEL and ABS light would stay on for a few kms. Then they would shut off. I'm assuming thats whats happening here, so i might be normal. Hopefully someone that knows more about this will chime in.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can confirm that the DTC needs to be cleared on SST cars after you flash map :)

Also more importantly EDM SST cars should stay away from 3ports and AP tune, since its not reading ECU correctly and not adjusting WDGC tables correctly :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.