Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got word that ECUTek is officially releasing their platform to tune the Evo X next week! Really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

Do we have any ECUTek dealers here that can share more information?

·
Registered
363 Posts
KoolDino, if you read this, I say you should carry it.

+1 for a great product and price on the exhaust pipe. Absolutely no codes with the writeup concerning the defoulers, and I can actually FEEL more pull! The Evo now has close to a 1:1 noise ratio between engine noise and exhaust. Engine noise is still slightly louder though.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Finally! I was getting tire of waiting.

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
KoolDino, if you read this, I say you should carry it.
The ECUTek is a good system, but personally, I like something that is tunable by the end user.

+1 for a great product and price on the exhaust pipe. Absolutely no codes with the writeup concerning the defoulers, and I can actually FEEL more pull! The Evo now has close to a 1:1 noise ratio between engine noise and exhaust. Engine noise is still slightly louder though.

:godance:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I found out even more information on ECUTek. They are going to support live map tuning and access to all aspects of the engine. The bad news is they are still not user tunable, require a license, and lock your ECU when they are done. This may cause issues when people go to get the ECU update from Mitsu.

·
Registered
605 Posts
LOL, yeah, must have been a rough two months. :p
I sure did! I had a evo 8 moded and tuned so i am going through power withdrawal. :tumbleweed:

·
Vendor
292 Posts
We have the ecutek, ready to flash!!!

Sean

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
awesome! keep the updates coming.

·
Registered
85 Posts
any pricing on the ecutek? Has anyone tuned an evo x with this yet? If so what kind of power gains on stock setup

·
Registered
96 Posts
We also have the ECUTEK but will not be offering any flashing for at least 2 weeks so we can perfect the tune on our own car.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.