Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a good trust worthy shop to rolll my fendors?

I'm about to pick up some new summer rims/tires and will need a roll.

Thank You

AV

·
Registered
905 Posts
I have a guy you can rent the roller and heat gun from and do it yourself. Allot yourself about 2 hours and take your time.

Or contact Garageworks. They may not do it if you're lowered.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
Had garageworks do mine and the car was lowered on springs...
I however had a bad experience from them with customer service so they get a -1 from me.

Basically they told me it would take 3 hours or so and I made a special trip up to eddy and they ended up having my car for the whole day like 7 hours... ask LivEvil... he kept me company on the curb for a bit while I was waiting...

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not interested in doing it myself.

Garageworks sounds promissing as Im able to be without my car for long periods of time.

Hey Pounder what did they charge you? Did you roll all 4?

AV

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
ya I rolled all 4... I can't recall the exact cost. I think it was 40 or 60 per corner??
they will also not guarantee the job... they will probably warn you of paint chipping etc.

The guy who did the rolling was a good shit... just the front end service and communication sucked.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya I rolled all 4... I can't recall the exact cost. I think it was 40 or 60 per corner??
they will also not guarantee the job... they will probably warn you of paint chipping etc.

The guy who did the rolling was a good shit... just the front end service and communication sucked.
Right on bro

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rent roller and Do it yourself ....TAKE YOUR TIME , most shops in Edmonton don't give a fuck and they just rush thru it to make quick $. U may or may not get lucky they may do good or not so good job. I don't know but I don't trust ppl with stuff like that. I did it myself.

·
Registered
165 Posts
garage works did mine. did a decent job. paid 100 bucks for both rears. my brother has a roller only meant for lowered cars. im sure he'd be willing to rent it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.