Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edmunds added a couple more semi hi res pics of the evo...

I was really curious to see more pics of the graphite gray evo with the bbs wheels, and I'm really liking that faux suede finish on the recaros!

·
Registered
329 Posts
very nice pics. the GG is actually Black Pearl. The black changes to a dark grey when hit by sunlight or light. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

I can't decide between the Cream or the BP on the Evo X MR (WW is only for the RS :( )

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
So I'm getting black pearl? It looks more metallic than pearlescent. But that is fine if it looks like grey in the sun and black in the shade. I wonder what colour code the dealer used when ordering the car, or if they just put in comments that they wanted graphite grey. I surely hope they don't end of with silver, cause then I'll have a lot of thinking to do.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Youre right...
but is this pic the same as the graphite gray pic above? i guess where i'm confused is that on the IX, there was the graphite gray color, and then there was the tarmac black pearl... however, on the jdm version of the X, there's only a phantom black pearl (according to the catalog and according to their official press release)... so that brings me to the question as to how come on the pics above, the black black evo looks like a completely different color from that grayish-black pearl color evo that's right underneath it... the one that you guys are talking about..

and then i'm sure we all remember the spy shots for a while ago where they had an actual graphite gray color just like the one on the IX, and it was like a straight gray with no color changes in the light and stuff.. and at the same time, there were pure jet black evo's in spy shots as well...

sooo, then what happened to the old graphite gray and the old tarmac black pearl? did they just ditch both those colors for the new phantom black pearl? the regular 08 lancers have the same color choices just like the IX did as well with the same graphite gray and tarmac black pearl...

lol sorry if this reply sounds confusing... i'm just trying to figure out what happened to the color choices... cuz i wanted to get graphite gray on my X, but if phantom black pearl is the only blackish/grayish choice they have, then it just makes my choice easier... lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.