Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
WOW--"The 2008 subaru impreza wrx sti is an impressive car because EVERY CHANGE HAS MADE IT BETTER. And it was damn good before." 72 mph slalom, 60mph in 4.8 sec, 1/4 mile in 13.3 sec @102.3 mph--on crap california 91 octane. I only wish I could say "every change has made it better" about my beloved evo. My only defence when im laughed at waiting at a red light by the sti owner and told how much slower my evo is will be---"SO? yours is ONLY almost a second faster to 60mph and ONLY almost a second faster in the 1/4 mile, I dont care!!!!!, hell even the evo 8 and 9 are faster, SOOOOO? my car looks awesome!!!!!!!!, way better than the new sti so I dont care if its much slower!!!!!!!!, the bmw 335 also is faster and has a better interior by light years for maybe a few thousand more--but ask me if I care you bastard!!!!!!--My god, I just realized... im clenching my teeth... my body has tensed up, veins about to pop in my forearms and neck... I do care that my evo is... SLOWER.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
0-60 mph in 4.8 seconds with 91 Octane. I have access to 94 Octane at most local stations (Chevron in BC) so it should get the most the engine has to offer. I also have a company gas card!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.