Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

so I am about to pick up an hks turbo kit and the turbo is a garrett GT35 R,with HKS wastegate and downpipe, enticed motorsport headers. i am picking up some 1050x injectors because i want to only puch 350-400 hp. I am slightly worried because i want to make sure that the engine wont blow on me. I am not a crazy driver, but i do want more than just stock. I want to make sure that maintaining on 91 with the setup i have now will be okay for the engine. i will be tuning it and covering that piece. please if you can give me any input i would greatly appreciate it.

The main thing is, i want to see what you guys have set up and how long you have had it while running stick internals, but adding full bolt ons.

-Thank you

·
Registered
463 Posts
1000cc of 91 octane should be able to get you to those HP numbers safely with that GT35R. The stock 4b11t is generally accepted to being able to handle 400tq max but some have gone over without issues and others have blown up below that. It's about the tune and driving it correctly (like not loading the engine up at low RPM in a higher gear).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts