Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New guy here, I mostly hang/hung out on the other forum, but I need help. I have a 2012 X that has been tuned locally by English Racing up until this point. I moved across the country last year, but in the last few months I decided to take the car to the next level and get a flex fuel tune. I was e-mailing with English as I was purchasing over $5K worth of parts. I haven't heard back from them in a few weeks so I reached out again and got the following: "I regret to inform you that we have discontinued remote consultations of any form for the time being. We will let you know when and if we resume that service."

Looks like they're too busy with in-shop work. I have a bunch of parts I was about to start installing, but if I can't get a tune, there is no point and I wasted a lot of money. So, are there other OpenECU tuners who could take an existing English tune and work with it? Alternatively, could a Cobb tuner do the same?

Just looking for help, thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you're looking to do an e tune Chet cones at the top of the list. Chag or BD Alchemist are also good e tune options

1 - 3 of 3 Posts