Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
I'm in the same boat... except that i have my stock rims and rota g-force and thinking about buying a 3rd set... but i think im going to sell stock rims, keep rotas. and then pick up some advans or rpf1's for track use only..

· Registered
2,316 Posts
I can help you there...if getting track use only get the RPF1's...For the cost difference the Advan's are not worth it. Tracking and racing no one notices your spinning wheels!

If I could start over I would have gotten a cherry set of Advan's for DD and RPF1's for track/autox. My dilemna is my Advan's look like a 16 year old's pimply face... so I have to weigh in having them potentially ruined when getting them recoated or just saying they are functional and get the job done but look like Hell.
Ahh ok that makes sense. I wish people would sell used RPF1's for cheaper!! Their prices are only $200 difference from new :( hmm im not even sure what i would do in your situation either.. I am not a big fan of the RPF1 look either but love advans. Maybe just get them recoated

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.