Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling Aunthentic enkei (raijin black) 4 wheels set with box/ no lug nuts included. Moderately used, fair condition with few curb rash. Lightweight and durable . Whole package for just 450$ shipped/400$ pick up. Location is Shreveport, Louisiana. Only shipping to continental U.S. Comes in with Rota wheel box when shipped.

note : wheels were not clean, will sell them "as is" and will not be cleaning them. Refer to the picture for visual. Please serious buyer only . Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
To say they are curbed is kind of an understatement. :/

·
Registered
468 Posts
2 of those will need repaired or replaced, the other 2 can just be repaired.

GLWS!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
dude.. you couldnt GIVE these wheels away. anyone that gives even the slightest shit about how their car looks wont buy these. they look awful.

what the fuck are you doing with your car? can you not judge the side of your car to a curb?

its not even curb rash anymore, half of the lip have literally been scraped, and bent over they have been at the curb that much

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
dude.. you couldnt GIVE these wheels away. anyone that gives even the slightest shit about how their car looks wont buy these. they look awful.

what the fuck are you doing with your car? can you not judge the side of your car to a curb?

its not even curb rash anymore, half of the lip have literally been scraped, and bent over they have been at the curb that much

You quickly judge how I drive, but don't even know that this is from the previous owner. But that's fine. People are quick to judge but know nothing. I'm putting it up because several can work on wheels and they much prefer to get a fixable one than buy new one for $215 each.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
You quickly judge how I drive, but don't even know that this is from the previous owner. But that's fine. People are quick to judge but know nothing. I'm putting it up because several can work on wheels and they much prefer to get a fixable one than buy new one for $215 each.
lol. then i will admit fault no problem. AND apologize.

so i am sorry for being quick to judge. had no idea. god can the previous guy not drive? hahahahaha.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol. then i will admit fault no problem. AND apologize.

so i am sorry for being quick to judge. had no idea. god can the previous guy not drive? hahahahaha.

Lol. No worries man. No harm done. And yes, I wish he could've driven better :mad::mad: at first I thought re probably drag raced the car or something and grinded them wheels, but then not all of them were like it. smh. idk. I would give them for free but shipping cost too much.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Lol. No worries man. No harm done. And yes, I wish he could've driven better :mad::mad: at first I thought re probably drag raced the car or something and grinded them wheels, but then not all of them were like it. smh. idk. I would give them for free but shipping cost too much.
He probably parked by feeling, if it scrapes for 3 seconds the distance is good :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.