Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Entire Rockford Fosgate Speaker Package - Will Ship

02/06/14 - Piecing it out to clear it out of my garage. Shoot me a PM with what you're looking for and your offer. Some items I will still keep bundled together as it'd be difficult to sell separate. Example would be trunk mat and foam enclosure. Those will go with the sub.

Just pulled this from my car. Everything is in working condition and in great shape. As of right now I want to sell this as a complete system, I am not interested in piecing it out just yet. Buyer responsible for shipping costs and Paypal fees. System has 3 months use on it. PM me with a reasonable offer. Here is what you get

Both tweeters (no pillars) - Sold.
Front midbass speakers - Sold.
Rear coaxial speakers - Sold.
Subwoofer + enclosure
Trunk Mat (mat is different for EVO without subwoofer)
Foam insert for subwoofer (foam insert is different for EVO without subwoofer)
Headunit faceplate with a/c vents - Sold.
Headunit - Sold.
Amp
Antenna (different than base antenna. made for xm/fm reception)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you're willing to pay for shipping I will. But it will be a little pricey considering the weight. Also not looking to piece it out. I'd rather sell the whole system complete to one buyer. $700 takes it all.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price Drop. $500 plus shipping and PP fees. If you're in SoCal or in Phoenix I'd be willing to drive to a half way point.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not sure if you still would like to keep everything together. Im located in Socal mainly interested in the Sub, but I'm curious to see if the system is plug and play compatible with a 2010 SE. Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure if you still would like to keep everything together. Im located in Socal mainly interested in the Sub, but I'm curious to see if the system is plug and play compatible with a 2010 SE. Thanks
I am unsure if its compatible. Possibly but I cant say for sure. I know most EVOs come prewired and ready for the sub. I am not interested in parting out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts