Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
im interested in this unit. I have the MMCI headunit from 2002 mitsubishi car. Do you know if this hooks up to the one that I have? Would it effect the sound at all verses just using the 6 disc head unit?

Also do you know if its plug and play, do cars that didn't come with sound system have the adapter below the driver seat to install the amp?

Thanks

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
im interested in this unit. I have the MMCI headunit from 2002 mitsubishi car. Do you know if this hooks up to the one that I have? Would it effect the sound at all verses just using the 6 disc head unit?

Also do you know if its plug and play, do cars that didn't come with sound system have the adapter below the driver seat to install the amp?

Thanks
A 2002? Wow. No I dont. I'm sure something could be fabricated but I could not say for certain. I dont know if all cars come with wiring for amp. Its best that you check under the driver seat to see if its there.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Piecing it out. Shoot me a message on what you're looking for. Don't expect me to give it away. Some "offers" that have been sent are just down right crazy.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts