Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Thanks man! I thought I would try another day. Reading their forum, I was like oh dear... I got banned already. Haha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is there a special way to make an account? I've downloaded the program with winzip and once I open it mentions I am not set up yet. The registration box opens but wont let me register.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have code for my etacs thats "implausable coding" not sure what was done when they did it, can anyone familiar with this help me try to trouble shoot??

·
Registered
1 Posts
ETACS Coding to disable Adaptive Cornering lamp
Hello people I'm new to this site and I currently own a Evo X FQ -330 for just over a year. I need some help as I installed the aftermarket headlights to my Evo and now I'm getting the AFS warning lol guy on dash. Could any one on here possibly disable the features in connection with the headlights like cornering lamp and height level using MUT 3 I am will to pay for there time and service as the warning light on dash is annoying Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Bringing this back...

How do you save your stock etacs settings just in case they need to be restored?

Just like open source, it seems like a smart idea to keep your original file.

·
Registered
20 Posts
doing this etacs can you disable enable etc with out messing with the tune it self? this is separate from the tuning part it self correct?

would be nice to actual have links to download this software :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts