Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a 2010 X and bought the ETS intake and Magnaflow CBE (nothing installed yet). Has anyone used this combination with the Cobb AP? Annnnnnd, which map did you run for the best/safest results? This car is my wife's daily driver, so it isn't getting ripped on too much. I drive it maybe once a week. Any help is appreciated. I'm fairly new to the Evo and the forums in general. I have searched for this answer to no avail. Thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Go with the stock map either stage 1 or 2 since the ets intake uses the same maf housing as stock you should be good to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Also, an good tuners in the interstate 81/70/495 corridor between say Harrisburg and Baltimore, or a little further?? I want a "real" tune eventually.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks! Also, an good tuners in the interstate 81/70/495 corridor between say Harrisburg and Baltimore, or a little further?? I want a "real" tune eventually.
You can always get an E-tune. There are a few VERY reputable people who do so.

Or you could always research a ton and learn yourself. I wanna get a tune, but I wanna be the one to do it. If someone messes up or something is "off", I wanna have the ability to address and fix my problem rather than have to rely on someone many miles away...if that makes sense.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts