Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone has the V2 Extreme with a TP of HFC? I don't know which one I should go with. The only reason I am considering a HFC is because the exhaust is already loud and idk if a test pipe will make it to loud or not?

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have a TP, DP, and V2 Quiet. The biggest factor IMHO is whether you're straight through or have a cat in the way. The exhaust is maybe 30% of the noise, going catless is 70%.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
It's definitely a commitment though. It's super loud. The resonator does eliminate the high way drone though, good investment. And....the exhaust system it's self is super light. Fitment is dead on too. I've had it for almost 8 months. Been through snow... No signs of wear and tear...yet

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mazzab thanks man. I was wondering about the fitment and the durability. Living in Minnesota, I need something thats pretty strong. Are you lowered or on coils?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Mazzab thanks man. I was wondering about the fitment and the durability. Living in Minnesota, I need something thats pretty strong. Are you lowered or on coils?
Nope stock suspension. I was going to lower her but I got two holes in my short block right now so kinda dealing with that lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Performance wise, is a 300 cell pretty restrictive? I understand the higher cell, the more filtration i.e. less flow. And do you have any problems with the CEL?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.