Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I travel there once a month for work. Let's hit it up when it warms up.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Sounds great man! HMU when you're in town...either PM or on here.

What kind of work brings you to the land of hippies and Subarus? :)
Exercise Therapy. I also auto x with EESCC in Eugene. You outta come out...lots of fast STI's!

·
Registered
2011 Evolution X GSR (SSS)
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*Thread revival*

Any new members out here in Eugene?

Saw a sweet looking RR X with lots of exterior mods (CF) near campus @UO. Pulled up next to him and we both did the bro nod then went separate ways. haha

·
Banned
3,440 Posts
Hello Oregon peoples! You guys don't appear to have an official state thread so I'm posting this in here...

Our Washington group is doing a big meet at Ocean Shores in WA on Saturday, August 17th and then turning it into a road trip to San Francisco beginning the day after that. You are all more than welcome to join us for either of these events and we'd love to have you. Road trip thread can be found here: http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=130146

PM me if you have any questions and please let us know if you're interested! I hope some of you will make one of these trips with us. =)

Thanks,
Locust

·
Registered
2011 Evolution X GSR (SSS)
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eugene/Springfield, OR Metro only:

I've just created a page for Evolution owners of all generation. If you'd like to be a part of the new group, please add yourself and I will approve it so long as you actually have an Evo.

Please pass the word to fellow car enthusiast that have Evolutions by tagging their names on this post. If you were tagged and want to join, then add the group. Simple!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527730000668638/

"Eugene Evolution Owners Club is exclusive to Mitsubishi Evolution owners living in the Eugene/Springfield Metropolitan area. We strive to emphasize camaraderie through our common passions. All members shall conduct themselves in a respectable manner and be excellent ambassadors of this group. With this page we will plan future events like meetups, cruises, BBQs, track days, etc. Enjoy!"

P.S. We are trying to keep this rather tight knit, so please add yourself if you are in a 50 miles radius of Eugene/Springfield. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Putting in another reminder that the Big Ocean Shores Cruise is hitting us again on Saturday July 19th this year!

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Nice, I'll see if I can gain interest from some of the guys, this sounds like a blast!
Awesome man! Thank you for spreading the word. We already have a few BMW guys returning from the 1st Annual Cruise, along with a few Audi's. I'll be mixing it up with some of the Inifiniti and Nissan guys, and I also got a hold of one of the FD RX7 guys as well so this should shape up to be pretty big this year! I know it's a lot of advance notice but I wanted to make sure folks had plenty of prior notice on this so they can see about getting the time off work for it for those who have to work weekends.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.