Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Premium Member
21,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Friday evening we will be meeting at Sake on Route 1 North in Saugus (MA) at just before 8:30PM. I will need a headcount by EOD Wednesday so please respond here if you're coming and how many guests you may have with you (significant other, etc).

What: Sushi + Japanese
When: Friday February 10 2012, 8:30PM sharp
Where: Sake, 670 Broadway, Saugus, MA (Route 1 North)
Why: Daimon (Rogue) visits and Mike P's (Zumbido's) birthday
Who: You, me, and the christmas tree

Needless to say, we'll be at a restaurant, so please be polite and respectful!

Afterwards, there's a pool hall further up Route 1 (parking lot is small though, the one I'm thinking of), Golden Banana if anyone wants to visit an adult establishment, and an Ethan Allen if anyone wants to go shopping for a new dining set.

:D

Head Count:
1. Dave
2. Sheff
3. Bitz + 1
4. Blonde
5. Mike P
6. BitsuMishi + 1
7. Chris (Beantown)
8. Kevin + 1

· Registered
14,255 Posts
In

· Registered
14,255 Posts
Lul. Ange would have your balls stop lying :p

· Registered
14,255 Posts
Yeah Dave and I are working hard to ensure none of said clubs are nasty.

· Registered
483 Posts
Wish I lived in the area so I could attend this... stupid CT

· [Local Team Member]
2,523 Posts
are non evo owners welcome ? :) i would love to join you guys for some Sake (no strip club for me since i find them disgusting and i want to vomit everytime i go to one)!!

· Registered
428 Posts
You could add "Seth's Homecoming from Afghanistan" to why if you want, however if I finish outprocessing Friday I'm going the fuck home for the first time in awhile and wouldn't be there, otherwise am down with +2-3 (if no one minds several other army guys). Will update as I figure out.

Agreed on aversion to strip clubs, although I could make an exception.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.