Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5728 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a thread where we can all post pictures of riced out cars we see during our daily activities. Let's try to take mask out the license plates though guys. I caught this one today after leaving a restaurant.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
there is a honda civic in my town w/ a body kit owned buy a guatemalan gentlemen..... its says " impreza wrx " on the rear bumper.....:duh:

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't you love all those ducts it's got to decrease his drag coefficient tenfold. I also hate those civic hatchback that have holes across the rear bumper!! What the hell are they doing?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Our wing commander (Colonel) has a 750 hp mustang, but has a GTR emblems on the back and sides. Such a nice car and then he put those on.

·
Registered
753 Posts
No one should ever ADD emblems!! :wallbash:

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
It hard to get a picture, were not allowed to bring cameras or cellphones into the compound. I'll see what i can do, because it truly is a nice ass 03 Cobra. Perfect paint, awesome rims, and gorgeous custom interior. I haven't seen under the hood, but I've heard it start up and the twin turbo blow off valves.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I saw a eclipse once with an aluminum wing on top of the stock wing... XD too bad i didn't get a good pic.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
It looks like one of those racially stereotyped transformers had a bastard child.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
1 - 20 of 5728 Posts