Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· aka MitsuEvoX
1,005 Posts
Dude beat a smart car, guys. Shit just got super cereal. lol. He asked the evo owner to take off his turbo. lmao

· Registered
198 Posts
LOL, i use to own a prelude and no way in hell will it keep up in a straight line. Even with I/H/E & tuned with hondata.

i love this post. http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2861214&postcount=14

"Your prelude has (assuming it's all been kept up extremely well) approx 230Hp at the engine. With a drivetrain loss one could put that around 200 at the wheel (Being very very generous mind you)

With approx weight at 3050lbs

That gives you a power to weight ratio of .06"

Preludes dyno at 150-165 to the wheel. Was this guy smoking crack?

As for handling though, they did feel awesome going through the corners.

· Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL, i use to own a prelude and no way in hell will it keep up in a straight line. Even with I/H/E & tuned with hondata.

i love this post. http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2861214&postcount=14

"Your prelude has (assuming it's all been kept up extremely well) approx 230Hp at the engine. With a drivetrain loss one could put that around 200 at the wheel (Being very very generous mind you)

With approx weight at 3050lbs

That gives you a power to weight ratio of .06"

Preludes dyno at 150-165 to the wheel. Was this guy smoking crack?

As for handling though, they did feel awesome going through the corners.
You band of idiots are forgetting VTEC.

· Registered
1,164 Posts
"As far as mods go. Intake and exhaust. Racing steering wheel."

^
reason why he cant beat a x. thinking that crap matters

· Registered
844 Posts
I may join that forum for pure entertainment...I don't think one person spoke a complete or clear sentence.

· Registered
5,777 Posts
y
Dino shut the fuck up. Our days are.numbered. no amount of valve covers will Change that. Lowlol:that! It's all over man. Fucking preludes roming the streets looking for poor Iunprotected evos. It like sharkos in a pool of.......well sharks but you shut the fuck up. Tuna is delicloius
You can't brain today, you haz teh dumb.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.