Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 389 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved to SC and I have seen quite a few Lancers trying to pull off the Evo look but totally screw it up. I'm talking about putting the SSS spoiler on and everything. Today I seen a Lancer with a huge exhaust; he pulled up next to me, revved, then turned and drove away. I was in AWE:wtfsign:

Anybody else see this in their area?

· Registered
5,623 Posts
you get that with any car type. When i had my Cobalt SS Supercharged, i seen so many people adding the high rise wing or body kit on the car. Some dude back home has a Cobalt LS, but put the SS body kit on it and Turbocharged tags on it cuz he put a turbo kit in it. Some people are ok with that, imo, i think its gay.

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Who cares..o.0.

Do we bitch about everything now? Base Lancers are essentially our little brothers.. would you care if your little brother dressed like you?? No? Well if he isn't putting an "evolution" badge on his car then.. who cares?

This isn't okay;

Is this really a big deal;

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Who cares..o.0.

Do we bitch about everything now? Base Lancers are essentially our little brothers.. would you care if your little brother dressed like you?? No? Well if he isn't putting an "evolution" badge on his car then.. who cares?

This isn't okay;

Is this really a big deal;

I'm not "bitching" about it, I asked if other people have seen it in their areas. I don't care what people do to Civics, apparently you do.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
1,021 Posts
Yea not a fan of the rear sticker but the rest is really nice. I like the front ends of the Ralliarts, its a more clean and aggressive design than the base lancers. Flows really well with the High Rise spoiler.

· Banned
3,991 Posts
You called the lancer a ralliart and you called a ralliart an evo. Hence the wtf sign.
an Evo is a lancer.... :duh:
same as all the rest...

Lancer Evolution
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer GTS
Lancer GT
Lancer DE

etc etc...

They are all built off the same visual design...

· Registered
1,021 Posts
You called the lancer a ralliart and you called a ralliart an evo. Hence the wtf sign.
Boss..

Well thats a Ralliart so if thats Rice, we are rice. And the fact that an Evo is a Lancer.. I don't know man. Are you agreeing that we are rice too?
I said that the Lancer Ralliart is a Lancer. I then said that the Lancer EVO x is a Lancer too.. ya know, cause it is?

Come on man.. you bought the EVO to show off or did you buy it to enjoy it?

1 - 20 of 389 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.