1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
are you aware of the stress and possible damage of the jump? Specially if you noze down like him at the first jump?
If you do and you do not have a full front part of the cage with a plates and a proper suspension + body armor you will do nothing just destroy your car.
So its a baaad idea.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
some poop or pee definitely leaked out for a moment...then the sphinter relaxed and game on

·
Registered
845 Posts
LEAN LEFT! I'll bet that's what he was thinking.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
not much of a jump, is it?

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
It's sick.
literally ... LOL
probably the last jump also for that day for that car , did you see the parts flying around?
I am NOT into these type of "jumps" i just dont see neitrher a purpose or the entertainment in them. Specially if you see the prep and the whole circus around them . I like much more the spontanious and continous jumps like that video i posted.
Some how of course just for me these organized jumps drifts etc wont cut it.
Sorry, but this is my opion. As much as i see these are mostly uniquely USA taste. not much interest going around these Evel Knievel stunts in Eu where i am come form.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
are you aware of the stress and possible damage of the jump? Specially if you noze down like him at the first jump?
If you do and you do not have a full front part of the cage with a plates and a proper suspension + body armor you will do nothing just destroy your car.
So its a baaad idea.
Are you serious?! Did you really thought I'm going to try jump her? Dude i was just kidding ;)

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
Are you serious?! Did you really thought I'm going to try jump her? Dude i was just kidding ;)
actually i did. So i just try to tell you dont do a "bigger" jumps before you ready for it (i meant the car)

Small - slow speed jumps etc is not a problem though with an evo too much.
But unfortunatly i did some jumps in a row at my first rally new york with a KW V3 suspension ( i thought it is a racing one ... ) on public road tarmac , and look what happened...

shredded to pieces, literally blow up. Also damaged my fender when it try to leave the car some parts of it...

putting the stock back:

checking the unreal damage:

and this is how it look liked when we try to put it together to see what happened..

the rally chef scrutineer checking it out:

so jumps on not Circuit pavement is a big nono at higher speed, if you do not have a proper suspension.

Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.