Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive done some searching and have only found about three people that have run 18x11 +8. they didnt really list what they did to make it fit so im just curious. Could i run 18x11 with rolled fenders 255/35 tires with some camber and not being super low? i used to run 18x10.5 +10 and being decently low with no rubbing. any input would be greatly appreciated. ill try to include some photos of the cars i referenced.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Ive done some searching and have only found about three people that have run 18x11 +8. they didnt really list what they did to make it fit so im just curious. Could i run 18x11 with rolled fenders 255/35 tires with some camber and not being super low? i used to run 18x10.5 +10 and being decently low with no rubbing. any input would be greatly appreciated. ill try to include some photos of the cars i referenced.
If you still have the 18x10.5 +10 you can throw a 10mm spacer to get an idea of where you'd be hitting. 18x11 +8 is aggressive but with the specs you have and a stiff enough spring rate you shouldn't have too many issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.