Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

TO 91gsx sweet and simple NO B.S. He is a great buyer...I will be making the trip personally to deliver him his NEW motor, It is an honor to me to be able to deliver this baby, or as we know her the 4b11t to a new parent that will introduce her to a new world, bring new life to her and make all of us proud. :godance::amen:

I want to sell the complete engine with the block, crank the head, the oil pan, the timing chain, everything. I am asking $1875 SHIPPED INCLUDES EVERYTHING One payment and its gone. Please DO NOT WASTE MY TIME PLEASE IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BUY. The block is ready to ship. I have it in the box and I will de-grease it and send you the head in another box

Please understand that cylinder number 1 has a nick in it. The block needs to be honed and or bored out. PERFECT FOR A BUILD.

Or you can make me offers for the item in a separate nature. Say if you only want the block I may consider it, if the price is right, in just selling the block to you. http://s436.photobucket.com/user/Victor24evox/slideshow/Evo X block

·
Registered
14,174 Posts
Would buy this in a heartbeat if I had the cash in my account right now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.