1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 EVO X GSR all stock.

1. AMS EvoX Titanium Cat Back Exhaust.

2. AMS Stainless Steel High-Flow Cat.

3. AMS Intake Kit - CAI - with or without bungs (not sure which one I need) + JDM Fog Mesh.

4. Cobb 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid.

5. AMS Front Mount Intercooler.

6. AMS Lower Intercooler Pipe Kit w/ TiAL QR Blow off Valve.

7. AMS Upper Intercooler Pipe.

So I plan on buying all these parts then getting them installed all at once then I will take my car to Kozmic motorsports for a tune.

My goal for this car is to make anywhere from 400whp-500whp with room to grow in the future if I ever feel like taking that route. This will only be a weekend street car to take out and have fun.

My question is this. Are these all the Bolt Ons I need to get started? I know I will need a Downpipe in the future if i plan on going for a bigger turbo and will need to do work on the block itself. But can I reach at least 400-450whp with these Bolt Ons and running a E85 system? I live in Houston so it's available in numerous locations.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
You will be extremely lucky to hit 400whp on kozmics dyno, that thing reads lowww. Lol. They all it the heartbreaker.

You will probably make about 310-330 on their dyno.

You dont need a downpipe unless you have a bigger turbo. It does nothing on the stock turbo.

They built my motor. Sleeved 2.0l, GTX3576R, and E85. It JUST managed to hut 500whp on their dyno.

It needs to go back there for a check up actually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
You will be extremely lucky to hit 400whp on kozmics dyno, that thing reads lowww. Lol. They all it the heartbreaker.

You will probably make about 310-330 on their dyno.

You dont need a downpipe unless you have a bigger turbo. It does nothing on the stock turbo.

They built my motor. Sleeved 2.0l, GTX3576R, and E85. It JUST managed to hut 500whp on their dyno.

It needs to go back there for a check up actually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
^ +1what he said.
When the time comes, order the downpipe with the turbo. Before swapping my turbo I was hitting 375 on a mustang dyno with those bolt-ons +e85.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.