Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a direct bolt on/factory boost Guage for this? I know older Evo had as option.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I don't think there is a factory one.. I've never seen one.

But you can go with AEM, Defi, Prosport, etc.. The big names in gauges and they are pretty much all a direct fit.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think there is a factory one.. I've never seen one.

But you can go with AEM, Defi, Prosport, etc.. The big names in gauges and they are pretty much all a direct fit.
So they all hook up same? Is there like an adapter I need to get, etc?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yea they will all pretty much hook up the same. There should be some DIY's on here or EvoM about where to hook up the boost gauge. Or trusty youtube for videos.

You basically tie in to vacuum line and run a line in to the cabin to the gauge. With most gauges, you will also need to tie in to the fuse box as well.

It's not too complicated though. Just do a search for a how to. You'll probably find some pros/cons for different brands too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea they will all pretty much hook up the same. There should be some DIY's on here or EvoM about where to hook up the boost gauge. Or trusty youtube for videos.

You basically tie in to vacuum line and run a line in to the cabin to the gauge. With most gauges, you will also need to tie in to the fuse box as well.

It's not too complicated though. Just do a search for a how to. You'll probably find some pros/cons for different brands too.
Thanks so much for info!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts