Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Chris...you're kickin ass with this stuff. Keep it up!

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
Ooh, turn signal side mirror option on page 8 of the accessories. Fancy! Looks like there's a lot of little body kit accents you can get too.

Page 11 has different interior lighting and such.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Outline D, I think that is the dark grey.

The RS is the more tricked out version in Japan, lighter weight, etc.? You will notice it only comes in 5 spd manual.

I'm digging those extra aero parts with the lessening effects on drag and increase on down force, very cool. I'll bet the NA market for these JDM parts will be strong.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The RS is the more tricked out version in Japan, lighter weight, etc.?...
less tricked out...

http://cars.ign.com/articles/824/824229p1.html

"In contrast, judging from the official shots the RS will come standard with 17" wheels. Other differences with the RS include the lack of the giant boy-racer wing, the deletion of accoutrements such as power locks/windows/radio, and a five-speed manual being offered as the only transmission option."

I believe no A/C as well.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I know four languages. Japanese is not one of em :(
Regardless...you're finding a metric butt ton of info. Keep it up!

BTW, how much longer are you in Assghanistan?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
less tricked out but faster

less tricked out...
But according to the other British review you posted it is faster, because they dropped all the heavy electronics, A/C, etc., with 0-60mph at 4.8 seconds. I believe that Subaru did the stripped down routine with one of their WRX STI models previously.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
But according to the other British review you posted it is faster, because they dropped all the heavy electronics, A/C, etc., with 0-60mph at 4.8 seconds. I believe that Subaru did the stripped down routine with one of their WRX STI models previously.
Weight reduction works wonders. But some people still prefer the extras.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.