Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just last night getting off the freeway my clutch pedal went all the way to the floor. had to go off to the side safely brought back the pedal tried re engaging first gear. clutch is very stiff stops halfway. i have the ams cmc uprgrade. managed to get a tow within the hour (honestly shocked by this but very thankful I didnt have to wait more) when the car was dropped off looked at the top of clutch pedal some leakage happened but not alot it just seemed to seep through. brake fluid was little below max. im told it might be my clutch is lost or just the throw out bearing. would like to get some veteran evo owners opinions dont want to go back and forth. thank you alot.
also turned off the car and turning back on i had to really press on the clutch pedal. tried leaving in first to turn on car would jolt and shut off. any advice helps

·
Registered
2011 Evo X Gsr
6 Posts
could be a few things, i would say its most likely the cmc but u got upgrade , id start with checking that first just incase it might have failed, then check you slave cylinder as well and cables. only other option after that is just pullin the trans. if its the throwout bearing or the collar that popped out you'll obviously see it. by this time your trans is already out so might as well change your clutch. same happened to me recently but i didnt have any fluid leak just ended up needing a new clutch so your clutch just might've went out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts