Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I put 1650cc injectors in the car. Scaled to 1624cc and entered the information from the FIC datasheet in the ECUflash tables and flashed to ecu.

Upon trying to start the car it just cranks and never kicked. I started to smell fuel... looked under the car and raw fuel is dripping out from the test pipe-to-downpipe connection (which has a small exhaust leak). Apparently its dumping a TON of raw fuel in. I am shocked it didn't hydro-lock the engine and mess things up even worse.

Apparently I did not scale my injectors right, or I am possibly missing something else. Can anybody take a look or do you have any ideas?

Thanks so much for your time

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I noticed to get my scaling this high I had to manually enter. Was that a bad thing? Is there a patch that enables the increment shortcut "]" to run this value up past 1083?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay, well I pulled them back out and put it back to stock. FUCK ME for trying!

I used the data from the FIC sheet and it did not work out. My car never started and ran on the 1650ccs. I tried scaling from 1350 to 1650 and played with minimum IPW, including the resolution patch, and tried at several increments. No luck!

I dont know if I should send the injectors out to be bench tested or pay someone to scale them for me, because it seems clear there is a setting a I do not understand. The car should have ran on 1650ccs.... wth.....?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts