Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just finished up my tune with Chet, I haven't seen many guys run a T3 GTX3076R so just wanted to post up the results. Internals are fully stock

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Looks good! Chet road tuned my car and i couldnt be happier.

·
Registered
90 Posts
damnnnn this is nice. That's the perfect number I think. hmm....

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice numbers!!! I'm running the same turbo in my Ralliart with cosworth cams on 93 oct.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
62 Posts
That is insane. I have everything you do minus the T3 kit and I have cams waiting to be installed. This looks like a fun fun car. Congrats!

Is this your daily driver? You think your setup will be reliable? This making me want to pull the trigger on the T3 kit. My car is my daily though

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Injectors maxed? Would you change anything now its done?
Yes injectors are almost maxed out. I am really happy with the setup, the next step is to change the clutch. But its been on the car for over a year with about 12K miles and it has seen some 1/4 runs and autoX

30 psi out the top on 94 oct?
Yes it has been holding up for some time now, have not had any issues even with some track time.

That is insane. I have everything you do minus the T3 kit and I have cams waiting to be installed. This looks like a fun fun car. Congrats!

Is this your daily driver? You think your setup will be reliable? This making me want to pull the trigger on the T3 kit. My car is my daily though
Yes this is my daily, I even drive it in the winter when its -40F with a different map. But overall the car is very fun to drive. I did some 1/4 runs and autoX so I really pushed the car, the turbo kit has been holding up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
This setup intrigues me, It took me e85, higher compression, larger valves, and a ets tubular manifold on a stock frame GTX3076 to hit the same numbers. It just further refutes the stock frame being inferior to a T3.

If I could do it again I would have went with a setup like yours.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Damn dude nice #s for 94! Almost went T3, the thought of selling my DP and intake when I bought them only a couple months prior killed me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
how long do you think that engine will last with stock internals?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts