Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Rick here from Spaz Chicken Productions. I got an email from one of my best clients (Kooldino) asking me if I wanted to swing over here and try to hook you guys up with a logo and eventually some swag. (thanks Dino).

So here I am. I've been playing around with the idea a bit. I'm not 100% on any of these ideas, they were just what came up while I was doodling.

Please post your comments and/or suggestions.

-rick

·
Registered
28 Posts
in general, i think it's important that the word "forums" be included so as to avoid confusion with the actual car model. so that eliminates the last two for me.

i think the second one is the most artistically creative and is therefore my fave. but, thinking practically, i think the top one should be used.

great designs all in all!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hey guys. Rick here from Spaz Chicken Productions. I got an email from one of my best clients (Kooldino) asking me if I wanted to swing over here and try to hook you guys up with a logo and eventually some swag. (thanks Dino).

So here I am. I've been playing around with the idea a bit. I'm not 100% on any of these ideas, they were just what came up while I was doodling.

Please post your comments and/or suggestions.

-rick
i like the first.. and the last.. what will cost be?

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
I kind of like the first one, but I think I prefer the font from the 2nd.

Oh, btw - here's the old logo from this site from back before I had a forum on it:

Now you can see why i have Rickman on the job. :)

·
Administrator
24,215 Posts
in general, i think it's important that the word "forums" be included so as to avoid confusion with the actual car model. so that eliminates the last two for me.

i think the second one is the most artistically creative and is therefore my fave. but, thinking practically, i think the top one should be used.

great designs all in all!

Great points.

Also, I think I'd like a ".com" thrown in there somewhere too, so it would work well for decals and such. What do you guys think?

·
Resident Narcoleptic
1,696 Posts
I think the fourth one down on the left works very well as a forum logo, extended as a web banner, as a decal (since nothing would need to overlap .. no intricate interfaces between colors).. looks nice and clean. Maybe to make it more agressive as people have mentioned, you could square off the "E" on that one.

I actually really like the first one too.

some good shit rickman/spazchicken, even though I did burn one of the shirts I bought from ya ;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
first and fourth

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys. As mentioned, there are a lot of factors to consider when doing a forum logo (namely that it will have to be able to stand up to a ton of different uses).

I'll fiddle with the ones people seem to like the most and see if I can't nail something down.

-rick

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.