FQ-360 5 Speed Manual
=================
As per FQ330 plus...

Different ECU
New fuel pump assembly
Carbon lip spoiler
Vortex downforce generator
Sports meter kit
Premium leather seats with suede inserts.

Power and torque figures on the above FQ models will be confirmed nearer to their February launch.

EVO Maybe-lANCERREGISTER.FORUM

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
thank you!
Now all we need a part numbers for each of these peices and your local dealer should be able to bring them in for you to add to your evo under warrentee. THey will have to do the install.

BTW.. Just incase you get the run around by some dealers.. some car dealers will not sell the EvoX, this is because they can only sell the EvoX when they have sent their onsite technicians to the latest EVOX training issued by MMC.

·
Registered
137 Posts
thank you!
Now all we need a part numbers for each of these peices and your local dealer should be able to bring them in for you to add to your evo under warrentee. THey will have to do the install.

BTW.. Just incase you get the run around by some dealers.. some car dealers will not sell the EvoX, this is because they can only sell the EvoX when they have sent their onsite technicians to the latest EVOX training issued by MMC.
WOW that's handy to know on2it - I wasn't aware that you could get the U.K FQ Evo updates in other Countries and have them installed by the dealer and have warranty on all of it - that's like a dream come true :)

Now hopefully the dream dosn't become a nightmare - what would be the cost of those above 2 upgrades, especially done by Mitsu in Another Country, I can see it costing a fortune ! :(

Oh, BTW it's a good thing Mitsu are forcing the issue of trying to properly train people from other Countries selling and handling the Evo !!! this is a big problem on alot of Euro cars sourced by Holden for eg. here in Australia, they have a lack of knowledge and expertise on them and eventually when you do have issues, they are unable to fix/solve the problems leading to much dissatisfaction and uneccessary over costs and time wasting for the customer....

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Looks like i'll be happy with something similar to the FQ330. What's a racing suction pipe?
You'll only want the FQ360 after awhile with the FQ330 :)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I seriously doubt you'll keep your drivetrain warranty even if you get your dealer to do the install.
If its MMC factory certed you will. The parts catalogue on another thread on this forum is totally covered by MMC. Ive been in touch with my dealer about it, all I need is part number for them to add. Covered if installed by MMC. sooo - lets be honest they will charge a premium but it will be factory warrentee covered. NOte this may be different from dealer to dealer, do check with your own dealer, but mine is certainly cool about it.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
News

Mitsubishi Evo X prices announced
First official pictures

18 December 2007 18:07

Mitsubishi has just announced prices for the tenth evolution of its Lancer, and it will cost considerably more than its rival from Subaru. The cheapest Evo X will be £27,499, £2504 more than the Subarua Impreza WRX STi.

But if you’re not in the market for the all-out, all-paw Lancer then fear not, because the base 1.5-litre front-wheel drive model will cost only £12,499, just £4 more than the equivalent Scooby. A five-door Sportback model will follow, going on sale on 1 September 2008.

And what if I want something to fill the gap between the shopping trolley and supercar-slaying models?

There’s now a mid-range Evo to answer your prayers, and to take on the WRX Impreza. Called the Lancer Ralliart, it comes with a 237bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged engine, four-wheel drive and a twin-clutch transmission. No word on prices yet, but expect it to cost at least £22,000, over two grand more than the manual Subaru.

But what about the full-on Evo X?

Oh yes, that little chestnut. There are three trim levels; GS, GSR, and GSR SST. GS only gets you a five-speed manual, whereas GSR means six forward gears, while the aptly named GSR SST gives you the twin-clutch Sport Shift Transmission. The Evo X makes 290bhp from its turbocharged 2.0-litre engine, although it's called the FQ-300.

Any other FQ models?

Available from launch will be both FQ-330 and –360 models with HKS power upgrades. The FQ-330 gets an ECU re-map amongst other tweaks, while the FQ-360 gets even more go-faster goodies, including a Sonic hedgehog-esque vortex generator on the roof.

Power outputs and performance figures will be available shortly, but prices have been announced. The 330 model will start at £30,499 in GS-spec, while the 360 will be £35,499. GSR-spec will set you back a further £2k, and the twin-clutch transmission is currently not available on the FQ models.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Do I read the above correctly in saying that they have a 6spd MT listed there ?????

What's that all about ??

I know that a 6spd MT would be highly desirable for alot of people on the new Evo X

I strongly feel, Mitsu will introduce a 6spd MT on future Evos...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do I read the above correctly in saying that they have a 6spd MT listed there ?????

What's that all about ??

I know that a 6spd MT would be highly desirable for alot of people on the new Evo X

I strongly feel, Mitsu will introduce a 6spd MT on future Evos...
There is definately NOT a 6 Speed manual only 6 Speed SST, all manuals are 5 speed only.

As for the FQ upgrades they are only available in the U.K. The warrenty is provided by CCC (Colt Car Company) in the UK not Mitsi and its CCC that has commisioned the FQ work to be undertaken by HKS.

The racing suction pipe is the connection between the turbo and the filter apparently.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks like i'll be happy with something similar to the FQ330. What's a racing suction pipe?

the pipe from the turbo to the filter

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.