Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!. Yea i'm trying to be good about breaking it in, the car feels like it just wants to go but i've been keeping it under 4k and i'm usually between 2.5k to a little over 3k.

Plus, I've been driving a Auto Cavalier for 8 years, so i've only been taking the Evo out late at night to get used to it. its like night and day going between those cars so I want to get comfortable.

You gunna be modding it?
Eventually yea, but I need to get used to the current power. The fastest car I had previously was a 86 Stang, but that was more broken down deathtrap then speed demon. At least by the time I'm ready to add moar power the tuners will probably have alot of stuff figured out on the car.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I absolutley love the blue. In the day its not bright, not too dark either, i think its a rather elegant blue; it stands out but not in the way that the past purpilish blue that was used. The lines also pop out pretty well. At night it is actually looks pretty dark.

I actually liked all the colors the X comes in, the White is really nice as well; Black looked great at the Auto show, the Red is probably my least favorite though. Blue just made me all giddy inside. :godance: so easy choice for me.

I also might just be easier to please than most other, or perhaps its not having any luxuries in my past cars. But I have to say:

FAST Key ROCKS! I thought this wouldn't really appeal to me, omg so wrong. Not having to get your keys out is fantastic, especially the button on the trunk.

ACC also ROCKS! I can just put it on auto at 74 while its about 55-60 outside and not even have to think about touching the ACC again.

The sound system is pretty good, not mind blowing, but i've been down to only my left speakers in my cavy for awhile; so i'm quite pleased. It does need adjusting though, the stock EQ's are not good.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
:) congrats. great comments.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I actually liked all the colors the X comes in, the White is really nice as well; Black looked great at the Auto show, the Red is probably my least favorite though. Blue just made me all giddy inside. :godance: so easy choice for me.
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG the blue is amazeing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the color i want sooooooooo bad........its not fair, i hate you lol, but im very happy for you nice car man. wow.... very nice car.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I absolutley love the blue. In the day its not bright, not too dark either, i think its a rather elegant blue; it stands out but not in the way that the past purpilish blue that was used. The lines also pop out pretty well. At night it is actually looks pretty dark.

I also might just be easier to please than most other, or perhaps its not having any luxuries in my past cars. But I have to say:

FAST Key ROCKS! I thought this wouldn't really appeal to me, omg so wrong. Not having to get your keys out is fantastic, especially the button on the trunk.

ACC also ROCKS! I can just put it on auto at 74 while its about 55-60 outside and not even have to think about touching the ACC again.

The sound system is pretty good, not mind blowing, but i've been down to only my left speakers in my cavy for awhile; so i'm quite pleased. It does need adjusting though, the stock EQ's are not good.
^^
:+1:

·
Registered
389 Posts
i hope so too lol:thumbup:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I absolutley love the blue. In the day its not bright, not too dark either, i think its a rather elegant blue; it stands out but not in the way that the past purpilish blue that was used. The lines also pop out pretty well. At night it is actually looks pretty dark.​

I actually liked all the colors the X comes in, the White is really nice as well; Black looked great at the Auto show, the Red is probably my least favorite though. Blue just made me all giddy inside. :godance: so easy choice for me.​

I also might just be easier to please than most other, or perhaps its not having any luxuries in my past cars. But I have to say:​

FAST Key ROCKS! I thought this wouldn't really appeal to me, omg so wrong. Not having to get your keys out is fantastic, especially the button on the trunk.​

ACC also ROCKS! I can just put it on auto at 74 while its about 55-60 outside and not even have to think about touching the ACC again.​

The sound system is pretty good, not mind blowing, but i've been down to only my left speakers in my cavy for awhile; so i'm quite pleased. It does need adjusting though, the stock EQ's are not good.​
Dam, you really seem to like everything about it. I'm glad! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
lol nice booster seats.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.