Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, We are on the last leg of our trip back into Florida from California, i am ready for some new rims for the EVO X. Sorry for those who are fans of the GSR rims.

I am posting some pics of my graphite grey EVO X, and more can be seen on www.acewolf.com

I need your suggestions, message me links, ebay, brands, post pics, what do you suggest for this ride.

Ps. I am a fan of GunMetal with polished lip type of thing. The car will have tints fyi.

Thanks Allen

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hey everyone, We are on the last leg of our trip back into Florida from California, i am ready for some new rims for the EVO X. Sorry for those who are fans of the GSR rims.

I am posting some pics of my graphite grey EVO X, and more can be seen on www.acewolf.com

I need your suggestions, message me links, ebay, brands, post pics, what do you suggest for this ride.

Ps. I am a fan of GunMetal with polished lip type of thing. The car will have tints fyi.

Thanks Allen
Just and FYI on the tint my GSR is scratching the shit out of my brand new tint so be ready for that. The window fits so tight that there is no room for the tint.Nice car Congrats

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah its the same thing with my dads 2008 outlander, its not because of the tightness it's the rubber inbetween the glass, dad was pissed tho.

·
Registered
47 Posts
my vote goes for finding a set of the BBS MR wheels, and then getting into some suspension. With all teh vendors stating they are opting for the MR, I am sure a few sets will be up for grabs once it debutes in the US. Thsis wheel + GG = :)

I am very interested in seeing if this is a common issue with the tint. As me and the wifey will be getting our X in late summer. Thanks for the heads up :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
evoxco - ive tinted my x and dont have the same issues that you do.

i know you stated you want grey or black rims (which im personally over cause my last two sets of rims were 5zigen fnr01c and oz ultralaggera in flat black)

but im currently looking at volk gt-m or prodrive gc010g

my best suggestion is whatever prodrive wheels were on the varis evo at the tokyo auto salon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.