Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a evo x high rise wing, the wing that usually comes stock on evo x gsr. Looking for phantom black and located in minnesota or near there please.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Moongyaj,
You should go online on either eBay or Amazon and buy one. They make OEM reproduction for like $80 Free shipping. You could buy OEM color paint at a local store that mixes, or buy from AutomotiveTouchUp website (a can is like $20). I have a high-rise OEM wing on my X and I doubt you could tell the difference between a repro and original. Or you could buy a used one in your car color but it would probably be like +$200.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Moongyaj,
You should go online on either eBay or Amazon and buy one. They make OEM reproduction for like $80 Free shipping. You could buy OEM color paint at a local store that mixes, or buy from AutomotiveTouchUp website (a can is like $20). I have a high-rise OEM wing on my X and I doubt you could tell the difference between a repro and original. Or you could buy a used one in your car color but it would probably be like +$200.
Thanks a lot! I'll try that out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts