Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My evo x gsr has been having some weird idling problems recently and on top of it around 4 days ago I noticed that when I get on the gas it starts to hesitate and then goes and then hesitates again. Now I am no mechanic but I am thinking injectors or maybe fuel pump? I have heard people say to reflash your car but my car isn't throwing codes and it has a Cobb Stage 2 Flash/tune..Any suggestion guys?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing has changed in the last month as far as mods...Thanks for telling me that its not the injectors or pump...that would be wasting another grand on something I don't need lol...I will check the vacuum lines and tell the shop to reflash my ecu....Thanks for the input...

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just found out the the idling problem was a Cobb Accessport problem. I had Version 106 flash and there is an update to 108 that fixes the weird idiling. Please let everyone know that 108 is the fix. Since I flashed to 108 I have no idiling problems but I am still checking out the hesitation problem. Didn't find any problems with the Vacuum hoses so I am going to get a new tune built with the 108 to see if that fixes it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.