Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love it. Anything that is different than normal I like for the creativity. I take it that it was PB in the beginning. Can you get any pictures of how it looks with the engine bay being black. Also one with the doors open showing door jams.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It is hard, you need a lot of patience to do vinyl. it was my first time doing this. the only problem i had was around the small tail lights in the rear bumper. the hole was to deep to scretch to vinyl into place. you need to apply some type of glue on the edge to prevent to vinyl from lifting. other than that is was ok

The car was Rally Red before. I can take some pictures of the engine bay and the door jams, but is better when they are closed lol

Next step is the wheels for sure ;)

700$ for oracal 970ra + roof in black is from 3M

·
Registered
982 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Nice job ! I like that the vinyl wrap is shining a lot of people make it look matte.

I think you are close to me.. laval or rive-nord right ? 2008 GSR like mine with the big rear bumper ;)

Welcome to the forums maybe we will meet on the road hehe

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.