Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have a quick question. Did anyone install paint protector (or clear bra) on their Evo ?? Did you like it ?? Would you recommend it ??

I heard that Evo's X paint is extremely thin in order to save some weight. My friend's hood had little rocks chips within a month. I trying to avoid that. Whats your opinion ?

·
Registered
242 Posts
first thing i did when i got my evo was set an appointment for a clear bra. then i clay barred the whole car and then it sat until i got it the whole front bumer and lip of hood wrapped. cost me $350. prices ranged from 300-800 for the front end. extremelly good investment.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I plan on wrapping vinyl on mines. I hear clear bra turns the paint yellow if the car is exposed to the sun a lot.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I plan on wrapping vinyl on mines. I hear clear bra turns the paint yellow if the car is exposed to the sun a lot.
paint doesnt turn yellow my friend... depending on the brand and quality the bra might turn yellow. however, most bras are 5-7 yr warranty or even lifetime. IMHO go with VentureShield. Shinny and no orange peel finish like M3 bra and M3 actually bought them out cause their product was so good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts