Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, new to the forum. I am not trying to spam the chat, but interested in the business end of parts procurement. Are parts readily available to enthusiasts or are they hard to find, and when found are they expensive? I have many years of experience in this arena and looking to support enthusiasts in other makes and models. No scams, no catch, just looking to see if there is a need. Thanks everyone and hope you are all having a great New Year. Thx.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OEM, Aftermarket, reproduced tools and hard to find one offs. You have your Autozone and Rock Autos, but is there a dedicated go to site that the community swears by? Where the focus is the enthusiast and the customer service and support is genuine and real.

· Registered
550 Posts
A lot of the hard parts are still widely available. A lot of the styling parts are drying up or becoming made-to-order only with long lead times. There are a lot of vendors but STM Tuned comes to mind. JD Customs makes a bunch of Ti parts for the platform. Negun Performance can get you JDM bits. NRG Ops makes some platform specific goodies. MAPerformance has a broad catalog and, in my experience, good service as well. TRE/Shep/Jack's will rebuild the 5MT and Kozmic Motorsports / Jack's will rebuild the SSTs. I know I'm leaving vendors out but the aftermarket is still strong.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, appreciate the info. We are heading into some interesting times and enjoy working with the enthusiast communities. I will take a look at the aforementioned and see if there is some niche items that can be procured or better pricing with wholesalers. I know margins are slivers when it comes to OEM but sometimes there are diamonds in the rough if you are willing to do the research and create healthy relationships. Thanks again for the info.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts