Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a Evo X SE that I autocrossed for several years but sold a few months back. I have some left over parts for sale. I live in the Columbus OH area and can ship (buyers expense) or meet up within reasonable distance:

Enkei PF01 (silver) 18X8.5 +35 offset with 275/35/18 Bridgestone RE71 tires. These are very light wheels that are legal in the street category for SCCA solo. The tires were flipped on the wheels before my last event of the 2019 season (purchased new in March 2019). Depending on how often you autocross and the abrasiveness of the surface you should get 1/2 to full season out of the tires. Wheels are in excellent shape without any dings or damage. asking $1000 plus shipping.

Whiteline adjustable rear swaybar with endlinks. This has never been used. I bought the complete set and only put the front bar on the car. You are only allowed to change one swaybar in street class so this one has never been put on the car. asking $125 plus shipping

Tomei titanium cat back exhaust. SOLD

Thanks for looking, I will post up pictures soon. Everything is my basement and in excellent shape. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had a Evo X SE that I autocrossed for several years but sold a few months back. I have some left over parts for sale. I live in the Columbus OH area and can ship (buyers expense) or meet up within reasonable distance:

Enkei PF01 (silver) 18X8.5 +35 offset with 275/35/18 Bridgestone RE71 tires. These are very light wheels that are legal in the street category for SCCA solo. The tires were flipped on the wheels before my last event of the 2019 season (purchased new in March 2019). Depending on how often you autocross and the abrasiveness of the surface you should get 1/2 to full season out of the tires. Wheels are in excellent shape without any dings or damage. asking $1200 plus shipping.

Whiteline adjustable rear swaybar with endlinks. This has never been used. I bought the complete set and only put the front bar on the car. You are only allowed to change one swaybar in street class so this one has never been put on the car. asking $175 plus shipping

Tomei titanium cat back exhaust. This is very lightweight, I can hold the entire assembled exhaust in one hand. In excellent shape without any scrapes or damage. Asking $600 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking, I will post up pictures soon. Everything is my basement and in excellent shape. Let me know if you have any questions.

Brian
I'm interested with the tomei exhaust. Can you please send me pics?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I added pics for exhaust and swaybar. I will list the wheels separetely later. They are too dirty for pics from brake dust and I don't have time to wash them anytime soon.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Are you sure about your dimensions or is there a typo?
18X8.5 +35 with 275/35/18 tires?
I was under the impression that a 9+ inch rim was required for any tire 265 or wider

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you sure about your dimensions or is there a typo?
18X8.5 +35 with 275/35/18 tires?
I was under the impression that a 9+ inch rim was required for any tire 265 or wider
Those dimensions are correct. This was an aggressive autocross set-up. There are other members with the same set-up if you read through the autocross threads

1 - 7 of 7 Posts